44 replies to this topic

#21 matt

matt

knot conquistador

• Admin
  • 1,949 posts
  • LocationUp the street from the knot!

Posted 03 June 2010 - 08:22 AM

at least the flyers victory eases the pain of the phillies horrendous play as of recent.

#22 flyers1kak

flyers1kak

PAC Regular

• Registered Guest
  • PipPip
  • 403 posts

Posted 03 June 2010 - 10:02 AM

I watched the game at the bar in a Uno's Chicago Grill in Wisconsin last night, just a coupla hours from enemy territory. I wish I had worn my Flyers jersey, that would have been cool. It was fun being the only Flyers fan in the place. What a game!!!

there's a new one of those in newtown square and i've never been. It just opened this week i'm pretty sure. How is it? I might have to walk in with my flyers jersey on

#23 Tom

Tom

PAC Junkie

• Charter Member
  • 2,950 posts

Posted 03 June 2010 - 10:14 AM

I watched the game at the bar in a Uno's Chicago Grill in Wisconsin last night, just a coupla hours from enemy territory. I wish I had worn my Flyers jersey, that would have been cool. It was fun being the only Flyers fan in the place. What a game!!!

there's a new one of those in newtown square and i've never been. It just opened this week i'm pretty sure. How is it? I might have to walk in with my flyers jersey on

It's not up tp par with Winner's Circle but it isn't bad at all. Good and cheap food. More importantly, a happy hour from 6-8 every evening - buy one get one free drinks. That is one of the reasons I stay at the same hotel each time I am in WI for work, it is right next to the hotel so I can stumble back to my room :P

It was super cool being in hostile territory for the win.  >:D

#24 flyers1kak

flyers1kak

PAC Regular

• Registered Guest
  • PipPip
  • 403 posts

Posted 03 June 2010 - 10:37 AM

It's not up tp par with Winner's Circle but it isn't bad at all. Good and cheap food. More importantly, a happy hour from 6-8 every evening - buy one get one free drinks. That is one of the reasons I stay at the same hotel each time I am in WI for work, it is right next to the hotel so I can stumble back to my room :P

It was super cool being in hostile territory for the win.   >:D

you had me at buy one get one free drinks  :D

#25 The Don

The Don

FISH HARD

• Charter Member
  • 2,560 posts
  • LocationPhila,pa

Posted 03 June 2010 - 12:34 PM

It was super cool being in hostile territory for the win.   >:D

you had me at buy one get one free drinks   :D

:D :D :D :D :D :D :D :D :D ;D 8)
Throw your lure in the water and put the puzzle together..

#26 Doug

Doug

PAC Regular

• Club Member - Expired
  • PipPip
  • 1,412 posts

Posted 05 June 2010 - 06:49 AM

nice win boys!!!!  as far as drinks, yup, more then a few went down last night, sitting here at work this morning, sorta thinking it wasn't such a great idea.  ???
71.11% OF THE EARTH IS WATER.....THATS ALOT OF FISH

#27 Doc Watson

Doc Watson

PAC Junkie

• Charter Member
  • 2,134 posts

Posted 05 June 2010 - 07:31 AM

nice win boys!!!!   as far as drinks, yup, more then a few went down last night, sitting here at work this morning, sorta thinking it wasn't such a great idea.  ???

At least you made it to work.  I think ???  Whatda you think Doug ?? ;)

#28 Doug

Doug

PAC Regular

• Club Member - Expired
  • PipPip
  • 1,412 posts

Posted 07 June 2010 - 10:09 AM

I THINK LAST NIGHTS GAME WAS  bs           

#29 The Don

The Don

FISH HARD

• Charter Member
  • 2,560 posts
  • LocationPhila,pa

Posted 07 June 2010 - 11:30 AM

The hawks get away with a lot of calls at home,High sticking-slashing-cross checking,We must defeat the refs too!!... bs bs bs

#30 FlatMaster

FlatMaster

PAC Junkie

• Charter Member - Expired
  • PipPipPip
  • 3,034 posts

Posted 07 June 2010 - 12:55 PM

First the Phils, then the Colts, and now the Flyers?

#31 jbelpre

jbelpre

PAC Regular

• Charter Member
  • 136 posts

Posted 07 June 2010 - 07:26 PM

We got them right were we want them.

#32 flyers1kak

flyers1kak

PAC Regular

• Registered Guest
  • PipPip
  • 403 posts

Posted 07 June 2010 - 09:16 PM

a lot of refereeing by result in chicago. they hear twenty thousand people screaming OHHHH! every time a hawk goes down and throw their arm up. pronger was atrocious last night but he will be back to his normal self wednesday. i hope lavy goes with leighton wednesday, he's bigger and quicker than bouch, and bouch isnt that great getting thrown into a game. my prediction: 4-3 flyers, leino with the gwg in the 3rd... game 7!

#33 dano

dano

PAC Regular

• Charter Member
  • 1,098 posts

Posted 08 June 2010 - 08:04 AM

We got them right were we want them.

:)
Join CCA!
http://joincca.org/
http://ccamd.org/

#34 saltydawg

saltydawg

PAC Lurker

• Registered Guest
  • Pip
  • 85 posts

Posted 08 June 2010 - 08:25 AM

I see a tight game tonight, maybe OT win sending it to game 7.

#35 Doug

Doug

PAC Regular

• Club Member - Expired
  • PipPip
  • 1,412 posts

Posted 09 June 2010 - 10:35 AM

http://content.usato...tribune-issue/1

Hey douchbags, why in the world would you talk about Pronger? like Hossa with his Big 2 points against the flyers is something to brag about!!  Hossa you are a washed up has- been!!  Chicago, get over yourselves, bunch of idiots. Hope this gets into the flyers heads, and actually come out, with a dam good defense game, and some kick-ass offense, all jokes aside boys, tonight you need to shine, worry about game 7 when you get to it, kick some dicks in the dirt, and play FLYERS hockey!!! OH, and also, Chicago Tribune, nice way to piss off chics with skates!!! 

[move]LETS GO FLYERS!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!![/move]

#36 The Don

The Don

FISH HARD

• Charter Member
  • 2,560 posts
  • LocationPhila,pa

Posted 09 June 2010 - 10:59 AM

The NHL needs to band cross checking like they did with hooking,Count how many times chicago gets away with cross checking :D =) ;)

LETS GO FLYERS,

Beat those cheap shot sum bitches :P ;D

Attached Thumbnails

• 27391_4204167_4476_n.jpg

#37 saltydawg

saltydawg

PAC Lurker

• Registered Guest
  • Pip
  • 85 posts

Posted 09 June 2010 - 09:57 PM

I predicted the OT...now I need the Flyers "W". One goal from one of the greatest series in Philly sports history. You gotta BELIEVE !!!!

#38 The Don

The Don

FISH HARD

• Charter Member
  • 2,560 posts
  • LocationPhila,pa

Posted 09 June 2010 - 10:09 PM

PUCK!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Great season fly guys! 8) 8) 8) 8) 8) 8) 8) 8) 8) 8) 8) 8) 8)

Wish i could puck around in june :D ;D 8)

Time to fish hard now ;)

#39 Doug

Doug

PAC Regular

• Club Member - Expired
  • PipPip
  • 1,412 posts

Posted 10 June 2010 - 07:12 AM

well i will say it again this year.......Theres always next year.  Thanks for some great nights of hockey! 
Now on another note....  It was nice to see the last goal of the season by the flyers, when Hossa was on the ice
and what was up with the announcers?  Hello guys, its in Philly, we are philadelphia fans, i had to turn the sound down!!!!

#40 saltydawg

saltydawg

PAC Lurker

• Registered Guest
  • Pip
  • 85 posts

Posted 10 June 2010 - 07:56 AM

I predicted the OT...now I need the Flyers "W". One goal from one of the greatest series in Philly sports history. You gotta BELIEVE !!!!

ummmm nevermind

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users