1 reply to this topic

#1 JessAnderson

JessAnderson

PAC Lurker

• Registered Guest
  • Pip
  • 1 posts

Posted 05 October 2011 - 12:06 PM

I work for the Pennsylvania Environmental Council, which created the Tidal Delaware River Water Trail map and guide (www.tidaltrail.org). We're creating a video about the wonderful things people can do on the river - focusing on boating, fishing and walking/biking. This video will be primarily used by our River Ambassadors as they make presentations at local events, boat clubs, outdoor stores, etc.

I am looking for 2-3 anglers who can talk about their experience, unique things about fishing on the Delaware in the Philadelphia region, that sort of thing. Please feel free to contact me directly at janderson@pecpa.org or 215-545-4570 x101 if you are interested. I expect the interviews will happen by the end of October in a scenic river section or at a boat club. Interview shouldn't take more than 30 minutes to an hour.

Thank you!

Jessica Anderson
Pennsylvania Environmental Council
www.pecpa.org

#2 Tom

Tom

PAC Junkie

• Charter Member
  • 2,918 posts

Posted 05 October 2011 - 01:03 PM

I work for the Pennsylvania Environmental Council, which created the Tidal Delaware River Water Trail map and guide (www.tidaltrail.org). We're creating a video about the wonderful things people can do on the river - focusing on boating, fishing and walking/biking. This video will be primarily used by our River Ambassadors as they make presentations at local events, boat clubs, outdoor stores, etc.

I am looking for 2-3 anglers who can talk about their experience, unique things about fishing on the Delaware in the Philadelphia region, that sort of thing. Please feel free to contact me directly at janderson@pecpa.org or 215-545-4570 x101 if you are interested. I expect the interviews will happen by the end of October in a scenic river section or at a boat club. Interview shouldn't take more than 30 minutes to an hour.

Thank you!

Jessica Anderson
Pennsylvania Environmental Council
www.pecpa.org

There are a number of die hard anglers who fish the Schuylkill and Delaware rivers within the city consistently and often. I expect they may chime in or may respond via private message.

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users