8 replies to this topic

#1 donnie

donnie

PAC Lurker

• Charter Member
  • 17 posts

Posted 10 December 2011 - 03:10 PM

Hey Guys,
I've been cleaning out my attic and came across some stuff I don't want to store any longer. The catch is you have to pick it up in Lafayette Hill, that's between Conshohocken ans Roxborough. Should you want to bring some gently used toys taking up space at your place that your kids no longer use, I've been working to distribute them to less fortunate kids for Christmas in the Philly area.

-Carp Net, I believe it's 50 inches, made by fox. Hardly used, I always let Matt or Louis stink up theirs if I could. I won it at the ATC with Louis.

- Drop Net for fishing off bribges and such, never used, It's pretty big I planned to use it for carp on a trip that blanked

-Landing Mat, maybe used a couple of times, maybe never, same reason as the net

-A pair of alarms, beginner style, or backups, they work well

-Collapsible bait bucket, new

-i know I have a bunch if bits and bobs to sort through as well, I'll update this when I get them sorted.

#2 ILoveFishing

ILoveFishing

PAC Regular

• Club Member
  • 912 posts

Posted 10 December 2011 - 10:19 PM

I could really use that drop net, wish i didnt live so far, i have a giant bin of legos i would trade for all of that stuff.
Itching for some fishing.

#3 Doc Watson

Doc Watson

PAC Junkie

• Charter Member
  • 2,134 posts

Posted 11 December 2011 - 08:25 AM

Hey Donnie, shifting priorities, eh ?? :blink: :lol: I'd take the carp net and the drop net out of your way. I could pick them up next week sometime.

I'll have to check my basement for any used toys, but might be able to find one at some Christmas sale to bring along if there are none in storage. ;)

#4 donnie

donnie

PAC Lurker

• Charter Member
  • 17 posts

Posted 11 December 2011 - 11:19 AM

Don't worry about the toy thing, I don't want anyone feeling like they have to buy anything. ILF, think you can get out here?

Doc, otherwise they're yours. Priorities, meh just don't get out of the house much. Cleaned out my in-laws basement last week and came across a ton of my nephews toys. Thuoght tis the season, ya know.

#5 ILoveFishing

ILoveFishing

PAC Regular

• Club Member
  • 912 posts

Posted 11 December 2011 - 12:54 PM

I dont think i can unfortunately, but if you decide to do some shopping at franklin mills or neshaminy shoot me a pm i live right by there.
Itching for some fishing.

#6 donnie

donnie

PAC Lurker

• Charter Member
  • 17 posts

Posted 11 December 2011 - 10:37 PM

I dont think i can unfortunately, but if you decide to do some shopping at franklin mills or neshaminy shoot me a pm i live right by there.

sorry man, i'm neverout that way.

doc, I'm here all day mon. wed. and thurs. this week. evenings every day. any of that work for you?

#7 Doc Watson

Doc Watson

PAC Junkie

• Charter Member
  • 2,134 posts

Posted 13 December 2011 - 12:56 PM

Don't worry about the toy thing, I don't want anyone feeling like they have to buy anything. ILF, think you can get out here?

Doc, otherwise they're yours. Priorities, meh just don't get out of the house much. Cleaned out my in-laws basement last week and came across a ton of my nephews toys. Thuoght tis the season, ya know.

Sorry for the late reply... out of town for the weekend.

ILF ?? I'll take the nets and probably some of the other do-dads. I can get to you almost any time but tomorrow morning. I get out to Ambler at least once a week and could catch up to you then, or just make a special trip to accomodate your schedule. I'll PM you my email and we can set it up.

Thanks !!

#8 donnie

donnie

PAC Lurker

• Charter Member
  • 17 posts

Posted 13 December 2011 - 01:51 PM

Sorry for the late reply... out of town for the weekend.

ILF ?? I'll take the nets and probably some of the other do-dads. I can get to you almost any time but tomorrow morning. I get out to Ambler at least once a week and could catch up to you then, or just make a special trip to accomodate your schedule. I'll PM you my email and we can set it up.

Thanks !!

ILF...ILoveFishing :)

#9 Doc Watson

Doc Watson

PAC Junkie

• Charter Member
  • 2,134 posts

Posted 13 December 2011 - 04:12 PM

ILF...ILoveFishing :)

B) I should have known. :blink:

I can probably make it tomorrow afternoon or Thursday. Post or PM your address and I'll find my way there. I'll call first if you give me a #.

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users