• Please log in to reply
2 replies to this topic

#1 ILoveFishing

ILoveFishing

PAC Regular

• Club Member
  • 912 posts

Posted 15 February 2012 - 09:14 PM

Just received my bulk senko order today. 100 green pumpkins for only $23.00 after shipping, and i must say, they look exactly like the Gary Yammamoto ones. But these ones are made with a lot stronger plastic but still the same action. i got them off ebay from Muskybassbaits101. He has many different sizes and unique colors of senkos. But he also deals tubes, super flukes, creature baits, reels, and crankbaits. So if you are looking for a great deal on soft plastics and even crankbaits, you should really check him out. No bidding, just buy now offers. Shipping was really quick, and packaging was excellent.

Posted Image
Itching for some fishing.

#2 mr.fish

mr.fish

PAC Regular

• Charter Member
  • 663 posts

Posted 16 February 2012 - 12:09 PM

Just received my bulk senko order today. 100 green pumpkins for only $23.00 after shipping, and i must say, they look exactly like the Gary Yammamoto ones. But these ones are made with a lot stronger plastic but still the same action. i got them off ebay from Muskybassbaits101. He has many different sizes and unique colors of senkos. But he also deals tubes, super flukes, creature baits, reels, and crankbaits. So if you are looking for a great deal on soft plastics and even crankbaits, you should really check him out. No

bidding, just buy now offers. Shipping was really quick, and packaging was

Posted Image

Can't go wrong with the green pumpkin. One of the best colors for any soft plastic. Looks like your good for a season or 2

#3 ILoveFishing

ILoveFishing

PAC Regular

• Club Member
  • 912 posts

Posted 16 February 2012 - 03:02 PM

Thats what i said! he had another color Peanut putter and jelly, and it looks just like the color of a nightcrawler that i might try.
Itching for some fishing.

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users