5 replies to this topic

#1 reese3

reese3

PAC Regular

• Registered Guest
  • PipPip
  • 116 posts

Posted 12 March 2012 - 01:51 PM

Hey guys, havent been on here on awhile been pretty damn busy. I was wondering if anyone knew where i can do my senior project. I basically have to shadow someone for a certain amount of hours. I would love to do something with fishing! So if anyone has any guides, charter boats, or something 20 minutes within the delco/philly that has to do with fishing that would be great! Thanks
names reese..

#2 reese3

reese3

PAC Regular

• Registered Guest
  • PipPip
  • 116 posts

Posted 13 March 2012 - 10:43 AM

Anyone know any U.S. Fish and Wildlife people i could contact?
names reese..

#3 GC

GC

PAC Junkie

• Charter Member
  • 2,189 posts

Posted 13 March 2012 - 11:41 AM

Anyone know any U.S. Fish and Wildlife people i could contact?

Hey Reese... Why don't you contact the John Heinz National Wildlife Refuge... it should be right in your backyard. I would imagine they could hook you up with something related to the outdoors. I spend quite a bit of time at the refuge and the staff are good people.

#4 Doc Watson

Doc Watson

PAC Junkie

• Charter Member
  • 2,134 posts

Posted 13 March 2012 - 01:32 PM

Like George said, check out John Heinz. You might also want to contact the PA Fish & Boat Commission educational department and see if they can help you with one of their programs. Another resource might be the Council for Environmental Education or the Sea Grant Pennsylvania program.

HTH. :)

#5 bunker448

bunker448

PAC Lurker

• Registered Guest
  • Pip
  • 0 posts

Posted 14 March 2012 - 05:13 PM

ridley creek state park 610-892-3900 always see park rangers walking the trails

#6 reese3

reese3

PAC Regular

• Registered Guest
  • PipPip
  • 116 posts

Posted 19 March 2012 - 06:13 AM

Thanks Guys, I contacted PA fish & Boat and they transferred me to a department of fishery management. They do surveys, where they shock the fish and they would not allow me to do that because of the dangers it carries. But I contacted JHWR and I talked to the biologist there so I am most likely going to do something with her. I may still contact some of the other but idk yet.

Thanks
names reese..

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users