• Please log in to reply
27 replies to this topic

#21 WG

WG

PAC Regular

• Charter Member
  • 1,337 posts

Posted 19 April 2012 - 02:16 PM

Thanks for the tips guys......just saw a gizzard quillback and American shad all go thru together......missed the shot! Anyway, pretty good amount of fish passing through right now......about 1-2 American shad per minute!!

#22 matt

matt

knot conquistador

• Admin
  • 1,949 posts
  • LocationUp the street from the knot!

Posted 19 April 2012 - 02:44 PM

Yup, heaviest activity appears to be the 2-3 hours before and after dead high tide. I hope to give it a go tomorrow morning.

#23 WG

WG

PAC Regular

• Charter Member
  • 1,337 posts

Posted 19 April 2012 - 03:44 PM

Yup, heaviest activity appears to be the 2-3 hours before and after dead high tide. I hope to give it a go tomorrow morning.

Yep, I confirmed that low tide is bad, especially at first light......wish I could go to, but I cant til next week (maybe Sunday?) let me/us know how you made out...SMALL dart trailer is best as the water is soooooooo lcear and low.....1/16th is right!

#24 matt

matt

knot conquistador

• Admin
  • 1,949 posts
  • LocationUp the street from the knot!

Posted 19 April 2012 - 03:52 PM

Yep, I confirmed that low tide is bad, especially at first light......wish I could go to, but I cant til next week (maybe Sunday?) let me/us know how you made out...SMALL dart trailer is best as the water is soooooooo lcear and low.....1/16th is right!

I'll let you know. It looks like we finally have some REAL precipitation in forecast this weekend into Monday...hopefully we can all crush it for the second half of next week.

#25 GC

GC

PAC Junkie

• Charter Member
  • 2,189 posts

Posted 06 May 2012 - 12:21 PM

Frantic activity in the passageway since 12:30 PM today... mostly shad with an occasional carp.

#26 GC

GC

PAC Junkie

• Charter Member
  • 2,189 posts

Posted 06 May 2012 - 12:33 PM

One of MANY!

Attached Thumbnails

• fishcam06bigshad.png

#27 CO

CO

PAC Regular

• Club Member
  • 399 posts

Posted 06 May 2012 - 01:12 PM

Thanks for the tip, sitting here watching them with my wife

#28 GC

GC

PAC Junkie

• Charter Member
  • 2,189 posts

Posted 06 May 2012 - 06:57 PM

There's been a nice size American just swimming in front of the camera for almost 10 minutes now. Did a video capture for a couple of minutes. Never observed a fish in front of the camera for that long.

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users