#1 Bart Gelesh

Bart Gelesh

PAC Regular

• Registered Guest
  • PipPip
  • 350 posts

Posted 22 October 2012 - 05:11 PM

Hey everybody!

Haven't been fishing much but I have been busting out some serious art. Currently working on a logo for a client who is starting a guide service fly fishing for lake run browns and steelhead. I'm also working on a life sized portrait of a steelhead for a client. I'm actually waiting for paint to dry as I type!

Anyway, been wanting to do a walleye painting for a bit and I finally got to it. It's acrylic and roughly 14" x 11". Lot's of fun doing this one and I hope I captured the nasty nature of these truly awesome fish.

Posted Image

I have prints available if anyone is interested. Check my website for details. After I finish the steelhead I hope to get to a tiderunner weakfish painting I have been dieing to do for a bit now. I have some sketches I have been working out and I'm really stoked for that one.

Just wanted to drop by and show everyone what I have been up to. Cheers and thanks for taking a look :)

Bart Gelesh
coming soon, www.bartgelesh.com

#2 ILoveFishing

ILoveFishing

PAC Regular

• Club Member
  • 912 posts

Posted 22 October 2012 - 07:34 PM

Ahh my favorite species, what an amazing drawing. How much do they run for?
Itching for some fishing.

#3 Bart Gelesh

Bart Gelesh

PAC Regular

• Registered Guest
  • PipPip
  • 350 posts

Posted 23 October 2012 - 11:26 AM

Thanks! $35 + S/H

#4 Tom

Tom

PAC Junkie

• Charter Member
  • 2,950 posts

Posted 23 October 2012 - 11:59 AM

Hey Bart,

You know, if you ever do decide to hit the water we can meet up :) I got the itch to see if the racoon spot is back open yet...it is that time of year!

#5 Bart Gelesh

Bart Gelesh

PAC Regular

• Registered Guest
  • PipPip
  • 350 posts

Posted 24 October 2012 - 08:32 AM

Yeah, I would love that Tom. Last I heard, the area is scheduled to be reopened this spring. I really hope they don't screw it all up with making it easier to access.

#6 Tom

Tom

PAC Junkie

• Charter Member
  • 2,950 posts

Posted 24 October 2012 - 09:18 AM

Yeah, I would love that Tom. Last I heard, the area is scheduled to be reopened this spring. I really hope they don't screw it all up with making it easier to access.

I hope not too...that would wreck it quickly! I will be on the water that way this coming Monday. Give me a shout if you have time and wanna meet up.

#7 Bart Gelesh

Bart Gelesh

PAC Regular

• Registered Guest
  • PipPip
  • 350 posts

Posted 25 October 2012 - 11:03 AM

Well, thanks for the offer but I have work and a meeting with a client after work. No dice. <_< I hope the easier access doesn't end up with a horde of meat hunters like the ones that line up near dark just above the boat ramp down at conowingo. I love to eat walleye as much as the next guy. Hell, they are probably my favorite on the table but forced to make a choice I rather have them on the end of my line.

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users