4 replies to this topic

#1 Paul

Paul

PAC Regular

• Registered Guest
  • PipPip
  • 638 posts

Posted 23 February 2014 - 01:47 PM

Hey guys long time no see...Ive been out of the loop for a couple years but still around and always have fishing on my mind. Long story short, I had every rod, reel and anything fishing related in a storage unit in Clifton Heights, Delco...and although secure, they had some theifs that rented a storage unit so they had access to the units and were going in at night, breaking in to other units and storing the stolen goods in their unit. Unfortunately I was a victim of that crime and I lost everything fishing related which was a significant loss for me. At the same time I made a job change and that hasnt left me with any extra income to rebuild my collection. It was a sad day. I went from having enough quality gear to cover every type of water from the shore to the rivers and lakes, and now all I have at the moment is a measly trout rod. It will be a while before I get back to where I was but I am slowly gonna start rebulding my arsenal starting with some fresh water rods and maybe a jetty rod.

Anyway, just wanted to pop in and say hello. I have been wanting to check in but the loss of all my gear had me pretty bummed for a while. It still kills me. Hope to see some of you on the waters soon! Heres an oldie...

Attached Files

Go Big Or Go Home... Barney!!!

#2 ILoveFishing

ILoveFishing

PAC Regular

• Club Member
  • 912 posts

Posted 23 February 2014 - 08:56 PM

I got some rods and reels that i never use,  nothing top of the line but decent stuff  12 foot surf rod, ultralight reel, 5000 size wavespin with 30lb braid, maybe a few more rods.  Got a bunch of lures and softplastics i could throw in too........you can come by and grab some stuff if you want,  shoot me a pm if you are interested.

Itching for some fishing.

#3 GC

GC

PAC Junkie

• Charter Member
  • 2,189 posts

Posted 25 February 2014 - 07:53 AM

Hey Paul… Glad to hear you're getting back in the game. Sorry to hear about the theft of your fishing gear. Your angling experience should assist you in rebuilding wisely. Now, if Mother Nature would just cut us a break so that we could actually do some fishing in this area... Other than ice fishing!

#4 matt

matt

knot conquistador

• Admin
  • 1,949 posts
  • LocationUp the street from the knot!

Posted 25 February 2014 - 09:55 PM

Thanks for checking in, dude.  Glad you're doing well.  That stinks about your gear! 

#5 louis

louis

Administrator

• Admin
  • 161 posts
  • LocationItalian Market

Posted 13 March 2014 - 12:28 PM

I got plenty of carp gear I could throw at you if you need it. Some shimano baoitrunners I never use...

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users