#1 louis

louis

Administrator

• Admin
  • 161 posts
  • LocationItalian Market

Posted 10 April 2014 - 08:48 AM

http://fairmountwork...mount-fish-cam/

I'm having trouble with it at work, but it comes through ok on my phone. Have a look :)

#2 Doc Watson

Doc Watson

PAC Junkie

• Charter Member
  • 2,134 posts

Posted 10 April 2014 - 10:34 AM

All I get on my Mac at home is a black screen.  Nice pictures of the Waterworks scrolling by in the header though.  :rolleyes:

#3 GC

GC

PAC Junkie

• Charter Member
  • 2,189 posts

Posted 10 April 2014 - 07:03 PM

Works well on my phone... Appears to be a higher quality feed than last years stream. Thanks for the info.

#4 louis

louis

Administrator

• Admin
  • 161 posts
  • LocationItalian Market

Posted 11 April 2014 - 10:41 AM

Thanks, I took those :P

All I get on my Mac at home is a black screen.  Nice pictures of the Waterworks scrolling by in the header though.  :rolleyes:

#5 Doc Watson

Doc Watson

PAC Junkie

• Charter Member
  • 2,134 posts

Posted 13 April 2014 - 02:03 PM

Thanks, I took those :P

I always liked your photography Lou.  B)

#6 GC

GC

PAC Junkie

• Charter Member
  • 2,189 posts

Posted 16 April 2014 - 08:52 PM

What's up with the Fish Cam? All you get is the same one minute pre-recorded video of the passageway... Useless

#7 matt

matt

knot conquistador

• Admin
  • 1,949 posts
  • LocationUp the street from the knot!

Posted 17 April 2014 - 06:23 AM

Agreed.

#8 GC

GC

PAC Junkie

• Charter Member
  • 2,189 posts

Posted 17 April 2014 - 06:52 AM

Does anyone know... LOUIS... if they are they planning on providing a live stream anytime in the near future?

And by the way... your photos are AWESOME! Now... get on the LIVE streaming video!!! :D

#9 Doc Watson

Doc Watson

PAC Junkie

• Charter Member
  • 2,134 posts

Posted 18 April 2014 - 07:25 AM

I've got it up right now on another tab in my browser and it appears to be a live stream with no time limit on the viewing.  I've had it up almost 5 minutes after the required advertisement video and haven't seen the same piece of debris go by twice.  :blink:  No fish though !!!!!  :mellow:

#10 GC

GC

PAC Junkie

• Charter Member
  • 2,189 posts

Posted 18 April 2014 - 09:39 AM

I've got it up right now on another tab in my browser and it appears to be a live stream with no time limit on the viewing. I've had it up almost 5 minutes after the required advertisement video and haven't seen the same piece of debris go by twice. :blink: No fish though !!!!! :mellow:

Well, that is certainly good news. Does not surprise me that there are no fish passing yet, River still pushing very hard.

#11 louis

louis

Administrator

• Admin
  • 161 posts
  • LocationItalian Market

Posted 18 April 2014 - 04:19 PM

I haven't looked at it much but I spoke with the guy who codes it and he mentioned changing the way the feed is delivered in upcoming weeks. Last year I proposed rounding up donations from the club to get it going year round but I don't think they are into the idea.

#12 Illadelphia

Illadelphia

PAC Lurker

• Club Member
  • 47 posts
  • LocationRight in the middle of it

Posted 25 January 2015 - 01:06 PM

According to the website the cam is down due to the recent flooding and they hope to have it up soon....BOOO......

#13 GC

GC

PAC Junkie

• Charter Member
  • 2,189 posts

Posted 25 January 2015 - 08:37 PM

According to the website the cam is down due to the recent flooding and they hope to have it up soon....BOOO......

The "recent flooding" was last spring. Hopefully, it will be available this upcoming spring.

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users