4 replies to this topic

#1 Illadelphia

Illadelphia

PAC Lurker

• Club Member
  • 47 posts
  • LocationRight in the middle of it

Posted 25 January 2015 - 12:10 PM

Hi, just wanted to say a quick hello so...HELLO!
I'm a avid angler that's been fishing throughout Philadelphia on and off for over 20 years of my life but, I still feel like a complete newbie😀. I got back into fishing a few years ago and haven't looked back.

The last couple seasons, I was pretty much all about trout, trout, trout, trout, TROUT!!! I don't know how it happened but, I can pretty much blame Doug at Bob's Bait for this acute trout infection😄😄. Last season I even got to help with stocking the Wiss., completely by surprise - kinda funny story I'll tell one day.

But, I guess I'm getting older and my palate has expanded and now I have a itch for yellow perch, crappies (pretty much any panfish), pike, Muskie, cats and walleye. Don't get me wrong, I'll be glad to catch whatever stumbles upon the end of my haphazardly set hook but...those are the species I'd like to fool my self into thinking that I'm targeting 😜😄😄

Anyway, I joined in hopes of learning some more about angling, making some new friends and sharing my experiences.

Any days a good day to fish! Tight lines,

Illadelphia

#2 GC

GC

PAC Junkie

• Charter Member
  • 2,189 posts

Posted 25 January 2015 - 08:54 PM

Welcome Illadelphia.

The beauty of this area is that you have many different options all within a reasonable distance.

The beauty of this site is that the various members have a wealth of experience locally with a wide variety of species.

If you learn half as much as I have from the guys involved with PAC you will be extremely fortunate. I attribute my catching success directly to a variety of members on this site. Louis Cook and Matt Coll did me a GREAT service when they started this endeavor many years ago. Thanks Matt, Louis and all the other guys who were willing to share their knowledge and expertise.

#3 Illadelphia

Illadelphia

PAC Lurker

• Club Member
  • 47 posts

Posted 26 January 2015 - 08:14 AM

Welcome Illadelphia.

The beauty of this area is that you have many different options all within a reasonable distance.

The beauty of this site is that the various members have a wealth of experience locally with a wide variety of species.

If you learn half as much as I have from the guys involved with PAC you will be extremely fortunate. I attribute my catching success directly to a variety of members on this site. Louis Cook and Matt Coll did me a GREAT service when they started this endeavor many years ago. Thanks Matt, Louis and all the other guys who were willing to share their knowledge and expertise.

Thank you for the welcome and thanks for your posts, I've been reading up on them.

#4 louis

louis

Administrator

• Admin
  • 161 posts
  • LocationItalian Market

Posted 26 January 2015 - 10:06 AM

Welcome Tae,

Don't let George over-inflate Matt and I. We're washed up. Plenty of other people here are still as helpful as we used to be though :P

#5 Illadelphia

Illadelphia

PAC Lurker

• Club Member
  • 47 posts

Posted 26 January 2015 - 11:05 AM

Welcome Tae,
Don't let George over-inflate Matt and I. We're washed up. Plenty of other people here are still as helpful as we used to be though :P

I don't know about washed up Louis, like riding a bike Besides, I've read some of your posts and they were already helpful, hence the reason I joined! I hope this snow just isn't too bad so I can do some snow fishing!!!

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users