#1 FishOn

FishOn

PAC Lurker

• Registered Guest
  • Pip
  • 3 posts
  • LocationManayunk

Posted 11 June 2015 - 09:55 AM

Been fishing on the Schuylkill River since winter. Meet some good people, but ran into couple of dirt bags. One in a boat who lets off fireworks when leaving a spot. The next one involves three gentleman fishing last night. Was fishing last night got to a spot around 630 good results. Than these 3roll in around 9. After pulling my line around 930 I heard than seen them dumping their sunnies right in the river where they thought I was still fishing. Smh we have some real winners out there.

#2 jirwin6985

jirwin6985

PAC Lurker

• Club Member
  • 20 posts

Posted 11 June 2015 - 10:20 AM

Some people have no respect for anything...I hit up a spot yesterday local unamed pond was there 2 hrs...you can pretty much cast the entire pond from one side...guy comes down and sets up about 25 ft away...I hooked 2 or 3 small bass and every single time he would wait for me to cast then cast either next to or over my line. After I hooked another one and he got squat he put down his rod and started throwing rocks into the water were I was casting...never said a word to me even though he was 25ft away..I would have gladly helped him out even let him fish net me but with that I just packed up and left...don't need aggravation I go fishing to be calm..

#3 Doc Watson

Doc Watson

PAC Junkie

• Charter Member
  • 2,134 posts

Posted 11 June 2015 - 10:57 AM

I hope you flattened at least one of his tires on your way out.  <_<  :angry2:   :ph34r:  :rolleyes:

#4 Illadelphia

Illadelphia

PAC Lurker

• Club Member
  • 47 posts
  • LocationRight in the middle of it

Posted 11 June 2015 - 11:52 AM

Gotta love fishing in Philly!
These are prime examples of why I don't go out on opening days or heck even nice days to fish, smh

#5 Nick with a K

Nick with a K

Sir

• Charter Member
  • 733 posts

Posted 11 June 2015 - 12:25 PM

Dumping sunnies?

#6 hectorphilly

hectorphilly

PAC Lurker

• Club Member
  • 14 posts
  • Locationwherever I need to be

Posted 12 June 2015 - 09:17 PM

Some people have no respect for anything...I hit up a spot yesterday local unamed pond was there 2 hrs...you can pretty much cast the entire pond from one side...guy comes down and sets up about 25 ft away...I hooked 2 or 3 small bass and every single time he would wait for me to cast then cast either next to or over my line. After I hooked another one and he got squat he put down his rod and started throwing rocks into the water were I was casting...never said a word to me even though he was 25ft away..I would have gladly helped him out even let him fish net me but with that I just packed up and left...don't need aggravation I go fishing to be calm..

your better then me I would've calm walk over to him cast his rod in the water then went back to fishing

#7 jirwin6985

jirwin6985

PAC Lurker

• Club Member
  • 20 posts

Posted 13 June 2015 - 07:30 AM

I used to do shit like that but it never made me feel any better..just easier to walk away unless I feel threatend...lifes to short to waste on some idiot

#8 GC

GC

PAC Junkie

• Charter Member
  • 2,189 posts

Posted 13 June 2015 - 11:14 AM

I used to do shit like that but it never made me feel any better..just easier to walk away unless I feel threatend...lifes to short to waste on some idiot

AMEN to that.

#9 CO

CO

PAC Regular

• Club Member
  • 399 posts

Posted 14 June 2015 - 06:54 AM

AMEN to that.

Second the amen, I just walk away anymore or boat away if a boater starts yelling. I fish to relax, not get annoyed.

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users