• Please log in to reply
67 replies to this topic

#61 GC

GC

PAC Junkie

• Charter Member
  • 2,189 posts

Posted 04 January 2010 - 11:08 AM

Another interesting fact is that this days most of the well - known carp tackle brands (mainline,dynamite baits,richworth,star baits etc.) are making their syrups,oil,attractors and dips 100% water free.So those won't damage the pva at all.I saw a "Fox" video where Matt Heyes poured strawberry attractor in a regular Pva bag, and the result was astonishing. 

Louis Cook ( PAC Founder) and CAG President... (http://www.carpanglersgroup.com/) is sponsored by Dynamite Baits and has actually has been to their offices and factory in Britain recently. Both Matt and Louis are in touch with the all methods of carping.

#62 CarpBg

CarpBg

PAC Lurker

• Club Member
  • 38 posts
  • LocationPhiladelphia

Posted 04 January 2010 - 12:35 PM

That's awesome...I just wanted to discuss the actual  technique and get some answers or advices if somebody has used it recently.I haven't done this yet so anyone who did it please share.... :-))))))))))))))))

P.S. I hope I`m not annoying with those posts.If somebody gets pissed off let me know.I just like to hear responses from other anglers and their experience...I'm not trying to be a smart ass or something....that's all

:)

#63 Deftik

Deftik

1337 oU7 of 7oWN3r

• Charter Member - Expired
  • PipPip
  • 926 posts

Posted 04 January 2010 - 01:04 PM

That's awesome...I just wanted to discuss the actual  technique and get some answers or advices if somebody has used it recently.I haven't done this yet so anyone who did it please share.... :-))))))))))))))))

P.S. I hope I`m not annoying with those posts.If somebody gets pissed off let me know.I just like to hear responses from other anglers and their experience...I'm not trying to be a smart ass or something....that's all

you can post as much as you want most of the people here LIVE for fishing and are glad to talk about it. I'm new to carping however so I can't help out. :)
Fishing is 24/7 365

#64 matt

matt

knot conquistador

• Admin
  • 1,949 posts
  • LocationUp the street from the knot!

Posted 04 January 2010 - 01:30 PM

PVA is a great tactic.  I've had a lot of success using it locally and beyond.  I tend to keep my PVA mixture really simple because fish in this area just really aren't complicated.  You could be a really successful carp angler ONLY fishing with sweet corn and uncomplicated rigs.

#65 The Don

The Don

FISH HARD

• Charter Member
  • 2,560 posts
  • LocationPhila,pa

Posted 04 January 2010 - 02:07 PM

SIMON,Never fell bad about posting questions,This group is about helping-sharing experiences no matter what type of fish their after,Sounds like you can't wait to get a crack at'em......Wait until your weapons arrive :) :) ;D
Throw your lure in the water and put the puzzle together..

#66 GC

GC

PAC Junkie

• Charter Member
  • 2,189 posts

Posted 04 January 2010 - 03:14 PM

I tend to keep my PVA mixture really simple because fish in this area just really aren't complicated.

Nor are the fisherman that pursue them. Of course, I can only speak for myself.

#67 GC

GC

PAC Junkie

• Charter Member
  • 2,189 posts

Posted 04 January 2010 - 03:17 PM

Simon... Heck, I love talking about our local carp population. Even though I keep things simple I like to listen in on others discussions regarding tactics. If someone does get pissed off, I'm sure they'll let you know. Ignore them and keep posting.

#68 CarpBg

CarpBg

PAC Lurker

• Club Member
  • 38 posts
  • LocationPhiladelphia

Posted 04 January 2010 - 03:29 PM

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users